Who produces the Exclusive Home Tour?
The Home Builders and Remodeler Association of Fairfield County (HBRA), is the presenter.
How much does it cost to attend theExclusive Home Tour?
• $20 when purchased online.
• $25 when purchased at the homes.
• A Tour Ticket allows one-time admittance to the homes on the tour, plus one additional visit.
• The Friday Night VIP event tickets are $75 and include a ticket to visit the homes on the tour on Saturday and/or Sunday.
Why should I purchase a ticket in advance?
You will save $5 per ticket when you purchase in advance (see above), and save time when you start your tour.
How do I get my ticket when I buy online?
At the first home you visit, you’ll be asked for the email or phone number you provided when you purchased online or if you downloaded the ticket from the ParadeCraze app it will have a QR code that can be scanned at the door. You’ll then receive a unique paper Tour Ticket with your own QR code which will be scanned at each home you visit.
Is there a charge for children?
Anyone above the age of five will need to purchase a ticket. An adult must accompany and be responsible for children at all times in the homes.
Where does the money go from tickets purchased?
The net proceeds of ticket sales goes to a local charity.
Are tickets tax deductible?
Yes! Your Tour Ticket is $18 tax deductible.
When can I visit the homes?
Your ticket is good anytime during the weekend of the Exclusive Home Tour – June 23 and 24, from 12AM to 4PM
Can I visit a home a second time?
Yes. You can visit each home twice.
Do you accept credit cards?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover both online and upon entry to the homes. No bills over $50 will be accepted at the homes.
What if I lose my ticket?
If you’re worried about losing a paper ticket, make sure you download the Parade Craze app on your smart phone. It’s easy to upload your ticket information and then we just scan the QR code on your phone.
What should I bring with me?
• Your ticket.
• Socks. Shoes and bare feet are not allowed in the homes. We will have a supply of booties at the homes, too (if you are visiting multiple homes, please be green and hang onto your booties).
What should I not bring?
• Your pets (unless you have a service animal).
• Food, beverages, gum, candy, etc.
• Baby strollers.
Are there other things I should keep in mind?
The Exclusive Home Tour is a self-guided tour using your own vehicle.
Please observe “No Parking” signs and be considerate of the neighbors (especially not blocking their mailboxes or driveways).
The Tour runs rain or shine.
Bathrooms are not available for use at the homes.
Tickets are non-refundable